Image Map

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Wow! I found the sweetest site for making worksheets and other math-y items! I am making money center materials and couldn't find any money clip art that I liked, so I searched google... and found this Donna Young I made 2 different money worksheets that I wanted just by copying and pasting the various coins. I made problems using both sides of the coins so that my students will get practice in identifying coins. I'm hoping that when I print out the sheets, the coins will be big enough to put on those wooden blocks I bought at Michael's the other day. I saw the idea somewhere in the blogging world and want to recreate money dice. I just was so excited about the site I found I had to share!!
Now, I have to start up the grill to begin the cook-out!! Have a great week end!

No comments: