1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
Here are my answers:
2. Intervention Specialist for grades 4 and 5 (ED)
3. I have been at my current school for the past 15 years, but different grade level- I moved down from 7th! I also have taught in Dade County, Florida for high school, on an island in Lake Erie as a resource teacher grades 1 - 10, and at a vocational school in Ohio.
4. I started blogging in July of this year!
5. Ask questions, I emailed different bloggers that I liked for advice or how to do things, like create pages or buttons! Everyone wants to help! I also viewed you tube videos and took many notes!
I am so glad that I started blogging! I love reading blogs and get so many great ideas, and I hope to return the favor! Somedays, I don't have anything to say, so I'm thinking of wriiting up a list of topics that I think others would be interested in and schedule this list throughout the year.