Image Map

Monday, December 3, 2012

Best Pencil Sharpener Ever!

I recently received the best pencil sharpener for my classroom. It is a dream! Everyone wants to sharpen pencils! I used to use those noisy electric sharpeners, you know the kind that reminds you of a dentist's drill? I also tried using hand sharpeners during class times to avoid disturbing working students, but after a few times, the blades would get dull. Then, I read on other people's blogs about an amazing pencil sharpener that was quiet! I had to try it out. I sent for it, and  couldn't wait to use it in my classroom. I showed my paras how to use it and then we showed my students how to sharpen pencils. Keep in mind that I teach students with behavior and emotional disorders- it's tough to find pencil sharpeners that can keep up with my students! This one does though! I love it! It would make a great holiday present for anyone, teacher or at home.



I know several teachers at my school would love to receive this as a Christmas gift!
Happy Sharpening!

No comments: